If you’ve ever been denied a checking account because of bad credit or problems with ChexSystems or Telecheck, you know how difficult and frustrating it can be. There are a few small banks and credit unions that offer no ChexSystems checking accounts or so-called “Second Chance Bank Accounts”, but they’re hard to find and usually charge exorbitant fees.
The researchers at CheckingExpert.com have looked at over 1,000 different checking accounts offered by banks and credit unions in every state.
Among our findings is one bank which stands out as the very best in no ChexSystems banking. Best of all, as an online bank, it’s available everywhere and comes without any fees or charges while providing you all the services you need and deserve.
BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking
The BBVA Compass ClearConnect Checking Account is our hands-down winner for the best No ChexSystems fresh start checking account.
Unknown to some, BBVA Compass is owned by a multi-billion dollar international bank and has won several awards for their leading products and online services. Simply stated, the BBVA ClearConnect Checking account has a combination of features no other bank can match. These include:
- NO credit check and no ChexSystems
- NO monthly fees or service charges
- NO monthly account balance minimums
- NO fees at over 55,000 Allpoint® and BBVA ATMs worldwide
- FREE award-winning mobile app (one of the best we’ve reviewed)
- FREE Visa® debit card you can personalize with your favorite photo
- FREE online banking, bill pay, and mobile deposits
- FREE money transfer to and from any email or mobile phone in the U.S. via Popmoney®, Venmo®, and other instant transfer services
- FREE dedicated team of mobile bankers you can contact via text, email, or phone
- FREE cash back rewards for everyday debit card purchases with Simple CashBack
- FREE unlimited check writing FREE Visa Zero Liability protects you against fraudulent purchases made on your debit card
Applying is simple. The BBVA website is simple and easy to interact with and takes about 3 minutes from start to finish. With all these great digital tools, no monthly service charge, and no ATM fees at 55,000 ATMs worldwide, what more could you want from your checking account?
For anyone interested, I signed up for a BBVA Compass Bank checking account. I have been using the new checking account, debit card, online website, direct deposit, and customer service for over a month now. I have to say I am genuinely impressed with everything they have done with me and my account.
So far it seems like the ideal bank.
B. Lewis, BBVA Compass Customer
Open a BBVA ClearConnect account today!
Getting Started Is Easy
Apply and make an initial deposit.
It takes about 3 minutes to sign up. You’ll need to make an initial deposit of $25 to get started. Deposit funds through direct deposit, transfer funds from another account, or deposit directly to BBVA Compass.
Get your Visa card in the mail and set up your online banking account.
You’ll receive your ClearConnect Visa card in the mail in 5–7 business days. Then download the BBVA Compass App and set up your account. Managing your account on your phone or computer has never been easier.
Use your ClearConnect Visa and checking account for all your day-to-day spending. You’ll have total control over your funds and can transfer money, pay bills and withdraw cash. And you can set alerts on the BBVA Compass mobile app to carefully monitor your money.
Managing Your Money Is Easy With The Award-Winning Banking App.
It’s all right on your phone. The BBVA Compass Mobile App allows you to manage your account 24/7, no matter where you are. No wonder Money Magazine named it the Best Mobile Banking App.Get an account now!